Website Terms and Conditions
License and Ownership
The Website and its contents (the “Content”) are the intellectual property of Corey, its affiliates or third parties that have provided content to Corey. The Content is protected by Canadian and international copyright law.
The Content is made available for your information only. You are not free to download or copy records or information for commercial re-use.
If you provide any comments, suggestions or other content to Corey by use of the Website, you grant Corey a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid license so that Corey can use that content for any purpose whatsoever without any further compensation to you.
Links to other websites
The Website may contain links to other websites and resources that are not a part of the Website. Links to other websites are only provided by Corey as a convenience to the users of the Website and Corey has no control over the content of linked websites.
You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Corey and its officers, directors and employees, as well as its third-party agents, contractors, distributors, merchants or sponsors (collectively, "third parties"), can not and do not warrant that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. Neither Corey nor its third parties have any responsibility for your action or inaction in connection with the Website or for any damage to your computer or data or any other damage you may incur in connection with your use of the website. Neither Corey nor its third parties warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the website or the products or services offered for sale on the website. Corey and its third parties specifically disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. No oral or written information or advice given by Corey or its third parties shall create a warranty, except where the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties is prohibited by law.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Corey or its third parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use or inability to use the website, including your reliance on any information obtained from the website that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operating or transmissions or any failure of performance. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of Corey has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. By your use of the website, you acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the website, except where the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages is prohibited by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or limitation of damages for incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitations may not apply. In any event, under no circumstances will Corey be liable to you for any amount exceeding $100.00 (Canadian).
Coupon Terms and Conditions
1. Each coupon is identified by a Coupon Code and has different requirements and rewards. Please check your coupon -- all requirements stated on the coupon must be met to receive the discount.
2. Coupon values are as specified on the coupon.
3. Limit of one coupon per household.
4. Coupons are intended for single use only.
5. Coupons are applicable to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit or cash purchases only.
6. A coupon may not be used in conjunction with the purchase of products sold by or under the brands of third parties, including, but not limited to, Corey Nutrition, Global Pet Foods, affiliates or third-party merchants (including Web sites linked to any existing Web site).
7. In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the coupon is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item's value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
8. Certain items may not be eligible for discount. This includes new items which, by law, cannot be sold at a discount in certain countries.
9. A coupon cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges.
10. If your coupon has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards the minimum purchase amount.
11. Some promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Generally, only one coupon code may be used per order.
12. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the offer.
13. A coupon's cash value is 1/10th of one cent.
14. Coupons are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash.
15. Coupons cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or deleted.
16. A coupon cannot be applied to orders already placed with a coupon.
17. If a coupon is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, you will be refunded the actual amount paid and your coupon will no longer be valid.
18. Corey Nutrition Company reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
19. Limited to one coupon per purchase and only for the specified participating product.