Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
The Corey Nutrition Company is an Atlantic Canadian, family-owned manufacturer based in Fredericton N.B. The most important thing you need to know about us? First and foremost, we love our pets. That’s what ultimately fuels our relentless pursuit of quality and innovation specializing in the formulation and safe production of super-premium Pet Foods. Simply put, we believe your pets deserve better.
We’re celebrating over 35 years of manufacturing excellence. Our success is based on our three core principles:
- Optimum Nutrition
- Maximum Food Safety
- Customer Service Excellence
These principles provide the framework for our future, ensuring that we will continue to provide the highest quality food products to our valued customers worldwide. Our pet food products include: North Paw Grain Free Pet Food, Inukshuk Professional Dog Food, and ProSeries Pet Food.
Brand Ambassador - Ontario, April 2018
We are currently growing our Ontario team and are looking for an enthusiastic, fellow pet lover, to fill the position of Brand Ambassador to promote our products at both retail and local events across Southwestern Ontario.
This position will involve working alone or as part of a team on weekends, as well as some weekday evenings. You must have a reliable car, large enough to carry a show tent, table, samples and other miscellaneous items. Storage of these items will most likely be necessary as well. There will be extensive travel within Ontario, but very few, if any, overnight stays. Hours will be on an “as needed” basis so we may not be able to commit to a minimum number of hours/week.
Although training will be provided, our preference is for someone with pet industry experience and/or a background in pet nutrition. A motivation to be a part of the growth and to grow with our company, along with an enthusiasm for talking to the public to teach them about the benefits of our food as well as our company standards of Optimum Nutrition and Maximum Food Safety are also essential!
- Brand ambassador at store demos/events and local trade shows
- Event set-up and tear down. light - heavy lifting required
- Building relationships with customers
- Open availability - weekends a must plus some weekday evenings
What We Offer:
- $15 paid hourly
- Paid training
- Fun work environment (pet events – need we say more!)
- Possible opportunities for advancement
Who are you?
- You have EDGE … which allows you to think differently and push boundaries.
- You are both CURIOUS and COURAGEOUS … leading to the discovery and experimenting of new ideas, and the resilience to overcome failures.
- You are an ENERGIZER … with the ability to engage and empower decision-making to meet and exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
- You use your personal ENERGY … to create higher-levels of rapport and engagement, driving the performance of the team to achieve shared and personal goals.
- You are technologically SAVVY … with an understanding of how to leverage the power of social media.
- Pet industry/nutritional knowledge plus a willingness to learn
- Ability to approach and educate public on our products and our company
- Ability to work pre-scheduled events
- Reliable transportation
- Display set up and tear down – as well as storage and transportation of equipment
Location: Southwestern Ontario (Guelph, Burlington, etc.)
Mobility: Must be able to travel
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is May 4th, 2018.