BECOME PART OF THE COREY NUTRITION STORY!
The Corey Nutrition Company is an Atlantic Canadian, family-owned manufacturer based in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. We have a relentless pursuit of quality and innovation specializing in the formulation and safe production of super-premium fish and pet foods, which are shipped to over a dozen countries around the world.
We’re celebrating over 35 years of manufacturing excellence. Our success is based on our three core principles:
Maximum Food Safety
Customer Service Excellence
These principles provide the framework for our future, ensuring that we will continue to provide the highest quality food products to our valued customers worldwide. Our business is rapidly growing and we are seeking top talent to join our high-performance team.
Our business is rapidly growing and we are seeking top talent to join our high-performance team. We are currently looking for a one - year term, Assistant Export Strategist, Recent Grad (within the last three years). This position will be based out of Fredericton, NB. Salary will be $40000 per year.
Reporting to the Export Strategist and COO, the successful candidate will work closely with the team, and be part of a dynamic environment dedicated to expanding our customer base across Asia, and Latin America.
• develop and grow our export market (Asia & Latin America)
• aid in servicing existing accounts
• analyze customer sales, and market data to identify actionable business opportunities
• aid in driving annual sales plan through collaborative business planning at the account level
• works with Manager in executing events, trade shows, networking, etc.
• aids Manager in resolving customer complaints
• actively contributes to the Corey team effort to ensure corporate and group goals are achieved.
Who are you?
• You think differently and push boundaries.
• You are both CURIOUS and COURAGEOUS, leading to the discovery and
experimenting of new ideas, and the resilience to overcome failures.
• You have the ability to engage and empower decision-making to meet and
exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
• You use your personal energy to create higher-levels of rapport and
engagement, driving the performance of the team to achieve shared and
• You are technologically SAVVY, with an understanding of how to leverage the
power of social media.
• Are a recent grad (last three years) from a post-secondary program in
Marketing, Business Marketing, or Business Development.
• Professional having excellent communication skills
• Results/detail oriented
• Able to understand the tasks given, and complete in a timely/effective
• Able to build and maintain relationships
• Work independently and as part of a team environment
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent time management skills
• Business Acumen
• Fluency in English and Spanish is desirable
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms
• Experience with SalesForce or a CRM is an asset, but not necessary.
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must have own travel
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter to email@example.com or in person
at 136 Hodgson Road, Fredericton, NB. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal
opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to
participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any
accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank
you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals
selected for an interview will be contacted. The closing date for this
position is Friday, September 20th, 2019