Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
Our business is rapidly growing and we are seeking top talent to join our high-performance team. We are looking for a Western Canada Sales Representative with Edge, Energy and is known to be an Energizer. This position can be based out of BC or Alberta and will require travel.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position is responsible for sales and marketing activities for our Pet Food Brands through retail distribution channels across Western Canada. Included in this position are the day-to-day account activities that drive Corey Nutrition to deliver the highest product quality and superior service, with a reputation for building strong relationships with our customers. This position designs and executes customer account plans, completes competitive market analysis, plans and executes targeted sales and marketing programs that deliver top-line sales revenue and profitability for the brands they represent.
- Demonstrates the "Corey Nutrition Why" utilizing a systems approach to selling, customer acquisition and growth of existing customer accounts.
- Develops and maintains key contacts and buying influences from the tactical to executive level.
- Services existing and establishes new accounts through effective planning and organizing of their daily work schedule.
- Creates and executes channel management strategies and tactics in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Leads our understanding of competitors by gathering and analyzing current marketplace information, and then generating improvements that drive our competitive advantages.
- Utilizes strong presentations skills to deliver brand strategies and tactics to decision-makers.
- Develops and executes social media strategies based on listening to our customers' voices.
- Develops annual account sales plans through collaborative business planning.
- Executes sales plans through instore visits, promotional displays and effective instore merchandising.
- Designs and executes a variety of company and brand events including customer, community, trade show and networking events.
- Manages the PawPatrol & summer consumer programs for Western Canada.
- Provides timely resolution to customer concerns.
- Actively contributes to the Corey team efforts to ensure corporate and group goals are achieved.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
Experience: 2 to 4 years experience in a similar role.
- You have EDGE … which allows you to think differently and push boundaries.
- You are both CURIOUS and COURAGEOUS … leading to the discovery and experimenting of new ideas, and the resilience to overcome failures.
- You are an ENERGIZER … with the ability to engage and empower decision-making to meet and exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
- You use your personal ENERGY … to create higher-levels of rapport and engagement, driving the performance of the team to achieve shared and personal goals.
- You are technologically SAVVY … with an understanding of how to leverage the power of social media.
- Retail sales experience preferred