Become part of the Corey Nutrition Story!
The Corey Nutrition Company is an Atlantic Canadian, family-owned manufacturer based in Fredericton N.B. The most important thing you need to know about us? First and foremost, we love our pets. That’s what ultimately fuels our relentless pursuit of quality and innovation specializing in the formulation and safe production of super-premium Pet Foods. Simply put, we believe your pets deserve better.
We’re celebrating over 35 years of manufacturing excellence. Our success is based on our three core principles:
- Optimum Nutrition
- Maximum Food Safety
- Customer Service Excellence
These principles provide the framework for our future, ensuring that we will continue to provide the highest quality food products to our valued customers worldwide. Our pet food products include: North Paw Grain Free Pet Food, Inukshuk Professional Dog Food, and ProSeries Pet Food.
Main Line Packaging Worker
We are currently looking for a Main Line Packaging Worker. This position will be based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the primary purpose of this position is to ensure that all outgoing product is correctly packaged according to specifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Weigh, seal, label, stack and wrap finished product.
- Ensure that products are free of damage, neatly labeled and stacked.
- Conduct quality checks on finished product and complete appropriate forms.
- Maintain a safe & clean work area.
- Operate all equipment applicable to the work area including but not limited to: Sealers, Scales, Hoist, wrapper, pallet jack, Sample machine, Inkjet Printer, conveyor belts, Label Printer and more…
- Troubleshoot equipment when problems arise.
- Other duties as required.
- Work independently and quickly to meet changing priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to follow instructions / procedures.
- Ability to perform relevant mathematical calculations
- Good interpersonal skills.
Qualifications: Desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Training in Forklift Operation
- Fire extinguisher use
- Safe lifting techniques
- Packaging techniques
- Health & Safety training
- Shift Work.
- Ability to work in very hot/very cold work environments.
- Dusty environment.
- Ability to lift up to 25kg repeatedly over a 12 hr. shift.
- Ability to work overtime
Location: Based out of Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must be able to drive to work
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter to email@example.com or in-person at 136 Hodgson Road, Fredericton, NB. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is Friday, June 1, 2018.
Student Position: Social Media Specialist
Our business is rapidly growing and we are seeking top talent student (12 week term) to join our high-performance team. We are looking for a Social Media Specialist with Edge, Energy and is known to be an Energizer. This position will be based out of Fredericton, NB and will require travel to special events, etc. in order to blog about Corey’s events.
Reporting to the VP, Pet Food, the successful candidate will gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Act as a brand ambassador at store demos/events and local trade shows to use as blogging material.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (ex/ Sales) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Who are you?
- You have EDGE … which allows you to think differently and push boundaries.
- You are both CURIOUS and COURAGEOUS … leading to the discovery and experimenting of new ideas, and the resilience to overcome failures.
- You are an ENERGIZER … with the ability to engage and empower decision-making to meet and exceed the expectations of our stakeholders.
- You use your personal ENERGY … to create higher-levels of rapport and engagement, driving the performance of the team to achieve shared and personal goals.
- You are technologically SAVVY … with an understanding of how to leverage the power of social media.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Basic video creation, and editing would be considered an asset.
- Working on degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or Public Relations
- Fluency in English and French is desirable
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Mobility: Must be able to travel
Funding: Part of the Canada Summer Jobs Program
Apply for this position with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Corey Nutrition Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Corey Nutrition Company will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process. We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is May 18th, 2018.